1) An advance payment of €80 for the booking of lessons must be a month prior to the starting date of the program. In case of late booking (2 weeks prior to the starting date), the advance payment has to be at least one week in advance.
2) Arabeya is not responsible for any bank/transfer charges.
3) Booking is confirmed upon receiving the advance payment.
4) Full payment must be received on the first day of classes.
5) There are no registration or placement test fees. FREE.
6) Installments are possible upon the education manager's approval (with no extra charge) for long-term programs that are six months and longer. In this case, the total amount of payment is divided into two installments for six-month programs and on three installments for more than six months programs. Accordingly, learners have to pay the first installment on the first day of classes and has to respect the dates of due payment specified by the administration office.
7) For learners who booked the accommodation service, a deposit of 100 Euros for damage on the check-in date is requested.
8) Payments are accepted in cash, Bank Transfers, Western Union, PayPal, or Skrill.
9) The €80 advance payment is non refundable.
10) No refunds for the full payment are made once the program starts. However, these hours can be transferred to Credit Hours, allowing you to postpone your program to another date within four months of your registration. In this case, an extra charge of 10% of the full price of the courses will be applied to cover administration fees. Then, learners must inform Arabeya about the new starting date at least 2 weeks in advance.
11) If the fees are fully paid before the starting date and the program is cancelled for any reason, the program fees will be refunded. This excludes the advance payment and any bank transfer charges.
12) Credit hours cannot be transferred to other learners, cannot be reimbursed at cash value and will expire after 4 months.
13) Once a program is running, cancellation of class made 48 hours prior to the lesson time will either be rescheduled. If the cancellation of the lesson is made 24 hours prior to the lesson time, half of the class’ hours will be rescheduled. In any other case, the fees of these missing hours are fully charged.
14) Accommodation fees are refundable on the first day of check in, with a 20% administration fees deduction.
15) The refunds are made within 15 days in cash, by bank transfer or western Union with transfer charges deduction.
16) Visitors and alcoholic drinks are not allowed at the Arabeya accommodation.
17) Residents have to leave the accommodation facilities clean and in order, and not to disturb others to have a suitable atmosphere for all learners to study.
18) On the check-out date, residents have to leave their rooms in order and to hand the key to the administration office in order to get back the damage deposit after the possible deduction of any damage.
19) Arabeya is not responsible for any loss of personal belongings. Money and anything precious are all at the responsibility of individuals.
20) The flight information has to be sent at least 2 weeks prior to the arrival date via http://www.arabeya.org/services/airport-shuttle. Information provided later than the specified time will result in Arabeya not being able to provide the shuttle service. Additionally, if the flight is over two hours later than the specified pickup time, Arabeya will not be able to provide the shuttle service.
21) Learners should be aware that we work one hour less during the Holy month of Ramadan, and that there is a holiday for 4 days during each of the two feasts of Muslims.
22) Small group programs run with a minimum of two learners and with a maximum of 5 learners. If the learner has booked a small group program, but a suitable group of students of the same level cannot be formed, the learner can start his/her program on the set date in one to one class. This will not affect prices or hours.
23) Each hour of tuition includes a 10-minute break (50 minutes of lesson). Breaks can be taken separately after each hour, or they can be accumulated.
24) In case of cancellation or any queries regarding the schedule, contact the administration office via telephone:
25) A learner who needs an official document from Arabeya directed to any student aid agency, the learner has to pay an advance of 25% of the selected program.
26) Learners have to confirm their schedules on weekly basis within 24 hours of being sent one.Failure to do so within the 24 hours will result in the cancellation of the full schedule for that week.
27) If an instructor due to unforeseen circumstances becomes unavailable, a replacement instructor will either be organized for the scheduled hours, or these hours will be rescheduled for another date.
28) At Arabeya, a learner must wear Shoes and modest clothing that covers the shoulders and knees at all times.
29) Arabeya has the right to end any program or dismiss any learner from the accommodation without refund if the learner violates the code of ethics or our policy.