Live and study with your own private teacher here in Cairo, and become part of the family!
By living and studying in your own teacher’s home you will not only receive formal tuition from some of our most highly qualified teachers, but receive round the clock exposure to the local colloquial Arabic from morning to night. You will be completely involved with the teacher’s home and social life, making this a unique and fully immersive program that will truly expose you to Egyptian culture. All of this creates the perfect environment for you to foster a relationship with your teacher allowing your classes to be completely personal. Your teacher will continuously tailor the course to your needs and interests and you will be able to learn and progress at your own pace with no outside stresses.
Experience true Egyptian hospitality and watch your Arabic improve in no time.
- Course in Modern Standard Arabic (MSA), Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA) or a combination of both.
- Flexible hours: choice of 20, 25 or 30 hours a week
- Minimum enrollment is 2 weeks (maximum depends on availability).
- Breakfast is included: either Oriental or Continental available (any dietary requirements must be relayed to the school before arrival).
- Shuttle to and from the airport is included.
- The teacher will provide the student with a private bedroom in her home.
- Arabeya will provide continuous support and supervision of the student’s stay.
- This course is subject to teacher availability
- Students will be Arabeya registered. This means:
- Certificate of Education upon finishing the course
- Free placement test before starting
- Free registration
- Full supervision and support from the school from start to finish
- In-school exam at the end of your stay
- The student must be female and of 18 years of age or older.
- We do our best to accommodate students with disabilities or special needs, however because of the nature of homestay this cannot be guaranteed
- Any illness and missed class time by the teacher or student will be rescheduled.
Our teachers have been trained internally at the Arabeya Centre, and all hold degrees from various prestigious Universities around Cairo. They are specifically selected for their expertise in teaching and their wonderful hospitality, no doubt making your stay a comfortable and happy one. Arabeya will also make sure that your specific requests and needs are always taken into consideration when choosing the best teacher for you.